June 08, 2010

Beautiful day!


.
Yesterday was too nice a day not to spend outside.  So I decided we would scout out some locations for the letterboxes I plan to hide. Found some great spots!  I already have the images picked out, just need to transfer them and get them carved, make logbooks, etc..  Dazzle enjoyed the day out and even got to romp around at some of the locations.  But mostly he was romping from one shady patch to the next :-)
.
On Sunday, I attended a lecture by Ken McCort  at Posidog training center on the south side of Columbus.  It was very interesting and informative!  I look forward to his next visit in August.  Dazzle did great, mostly napping in the front row and didn't react to Ken right near him making odd sounds (mimic of various animals, sound system echos, etc.) and making sometimes odd gestures/body language as he explained things.  He did pop up and give him a head turned look as Ken did his siren impression :-) It was great to chat with so many people I knew, but hadn't seen for awhile too.