June 11, 2010

More letterboxing

.
Yesterday I planted an 8 box series - only 2 more plants needed for level 3 (along with 20 more finds!)  Today we made a dent in the finds needed.  So far, we have completed everything needed for the level 1 and level 2 badges, now working on level 3.  More cemetery finds today along with a few singles scattered here and there.  It was a really hot day, so every time a box was near a lake, Dazzle wanted to go swimming!  I couldn't let him though.  He also got a bite from something on his nose and has a bump, poor guy!
.
I have a route of clues for boxes right off the highway between here and Dog Scout camp.  So hopefully I can find some on the way up and back.  I have pretty much gotten all the drive-by boxes in my area (unless I go to the East side of Cincinnati- which I might!)
.
This monument I saw today is HUGE!  And super detailed. It is Charles West, the founder of the Cincinnati Art Museum who died in the 1800's: