August 10, 2009

Seriously Funny!!

.
We have dried out from the rain, now it's oppressively hot and humid. Dazzle still wants to go outside and play though, so we do short play/train sessions to work on parts of his freestyle routine for next month (between his dips into the pool).
.
The seriously funny part of this post is a video clip I did the other day. I took him out with me to get the mail, and he ran into the soybean field and started bouncing around! I was laughing my butt off. So while I won't let him do it again in case it damages the crop, I did have to let him do it one more time so I could get it on video :-) I said absolutely nothing while he was doing this, it seems he was doing it just for the fun of it! I added the sound effects to make it even more funny. Turn up your speakers though because for some reason the background music is really quiet.
.
VIDEO: Soybean Fun - HILARIOUS!!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-xv6_IeAFg
.