December 22, 2009

Dazzle had a sleep-over

.
Since Dazzle and Coyote had another little tiff during the night, Dazzle is back to sleeping in his crate.  Night before last, I put Dazzle in his extra large crate in our bedroom next to our bed, as usual, just before I got into bed.  Nothing seemed amiss and nothing unusual till morning.  I heard scratching at the door of his covered crate before I was ready to get up.  Dazzle has only done this when he REALLY needed to go outside.  So I got up to let him out and to my surprise when I got to the door of his crate... There were TWO dog heads in there! 
.
Apparently Bear (small beagle) had been sleeping in the back of the crate the night before when I put Dazzle in.  But there was no sign of any problem either when I put Dazzle in or during the night.  At least Bear and Dazzle are best buddies, so I'm sure that's why there were no problems.  And Dazzles usually sleep curled into a ball, so I'm sure both had plenty of room. But I thought it was cute that Dazzle had a guest for the night. Usually Bear sleeps in his own crate (with the door open) so I'm not sure why he decided to try into the larger accomodations :-)
.