April 29, 2010

More agility practice

.
Not much new going on lately.  I have been doing the agility run-throughs at QC and going to Kuliga to do some training on our own.  We're working on more distance stuff and I hope he will be ready for the distance challenge in the Agility runs we signed up for at the Malinois Nationals later this month.  We also practiced some Rally which he did well with.
.
Today I cleaned the garage and mowed the lawn (which took longer than planned due to a blown fuse on the tractor.) There was supposed to be a troop party here this weekend, but the forcast of rain pushed that back a week.
.
Dock Diving practice sessions start next Wednesday.  I know Dazzle will be THRILLED!  He really LOVES that sport!
.
Other than that, not much new going on.  Buster is still doing well and the growth on his neck doesn't seem to be getting larger.  So maybe the special diet and supplements is helping? Keeping my fingers crossed- keep those prayers for him coming!