November 11, 2008

video test

.
Since I have a new video camera and program now (the Flip just wasn't working, so I had to upgrade to a new Samsung video camera) I want to be sure I can add the video to this blog.

This is his first time wearing a backpack. It's empty, I just wanted him to get used to wearing it. He tried to rub it off a few times at first, but mostly just ignored it. I introduced it with a high rate of reinforcement, so he seems to be very comfortable with me putting it on him. I only had it on him a few times.



OK, the video upload worked after several attempts at playing with the format, but the quality is not very good. I'll have to experiment with that, but I need a break from the computer after all the time I just spent trying to get the video to work and editing photos I took.