June 15, 2009

Dog Fest - day 2

.
Today was busy in the play yard! Dogs and people constantly coming and going (literally!) I did take a few minutes to get a few clips of Dazzle when I wasn't having to monitor the gate comings and goings. So you'll see video of lots of different kinds of dogs. All shapes, sizes, breeds and genders including other intact males. By the end of the clips, Dazzle was hot and tired because he had been playing from about 11am till around 1:30pm!
.
He play wrestled with several dogs, but it was either during a busy gate time or when I turned on the camera he stopped! Just like at home :-) He did a lot of checking in with me automatically, which I really liked. Mostly he spent his time looking for people that were throwing balls he could fetch or chase :-)
.
We took a break shortly after the end of the last clip and he took a nap in his crate at the booth in the shade. He seemed totally unphased by all the people and dogs at the event. I did notice he really likes greyhounds! Every time one passed by (or we passed one walking around) he wanted to say hi and tried to get them to play. :-)
.
VIDEO: Play yard play time